About these apartments
Just a 5-minute drive from Disneyland® Paris, and with Disneyland® Paris Golf within the immediate grounds, our sprawling 284-room aparthotel (which you can stay in for as short or as long as you like) offers a range of ultra-stylish and contemporary studio and one-bedroom apartments, as well as spacious private villas that can accommodate up to 20 people. But regardless of what accommodation you choose, you’re always guaranteed the perfect blend of home and hotel that defines the award-winning Staycity experience.
When you stay with us, you enjoy both the creature comforts of your own home and the amenities of a hotel. All our design-led apartments and villas at Paris Marne la Vallée combine comfort, and convenience, with facilities including fully equipped kitchens (studios feature fully equipped kitchenettes), living, dining and work spaces, flatscreen TVs, complimentary highspeed WiFi, fresh towels and bed linen, on-site guest laundry, cleaning, and 24-hour reception.
Not only this, but Staycity Aparthotels Paris Marne la Vallée boasts an outdoor heated swimming pool (currently open), which is surrounded by a beautiful lake with resident ducks, a children’s activity corner, a Staycafé, a gym, and meeting rooms.
Better yet, it’s ideally located. As well as being a mere five-minute drive from Disneyland® Paris, RER Station and the Chessy high speed international train station, it’s also just a 10-minute drive from the Val d’Europe shopping centre and brand alley “Vallée Village®”, and a 35-minute drive from the centre of Paris. Furthermore, the airports of Charles de Gaulle, Paris Orly and Paris Beauvais-Tille are 24.2km, 35.5km and 84.2km away respectively.
Naturally, we’re also taking every measure to protect our team and guests according to WHO and local authority guidelines, so with Staycity, you can always expect the safest of stays in a new era of travel. Read our safeguarding promise, or view our safety video.
Face masks are now mandatory in indoor public spaces.
Covid-19 Safety Measures for the Swimming Pool and Surrounding Area
Please be advised that due to Covid-19 French Government social distancing regulations, to keep guest numbers within the recommended guidelines a booking system is in operation for the use of the pool. The following procedures are in place for your safety and the safety of our team and must be strictly adhered to.
• A time slot of up to 2 hours can now be booked from between 10am-8pm.
• Slots can only be booked after check-in has been completed at the hotel.
• You may book your daily slots for the duration of your stay.
• The pool reservation will be allocated for your apartment or villa. Therefore, guests cannot book multiple slots for the same day for different people staying in the same apartment.
• Children must always be accompanied by an adult.
• Guests are reminded to keep one meter from the other guests.
• Food is not permitted inside the pool area.
• Balloons, toys, and water sports play items are not permitted.
• Access to the swimming pool is not possible on the day of departure and we are currently unable to offer a late check out at this time.
If you have booked a villa and would like to request a private jacuzzi at your apartment (€250 per day OR €300 for 2 days), please contact us now to arrange.