Stay Sweet Giveaway Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of the competition is Staycity Ltd (‘Promoter’) whose registered offices are at Mission Hall, 11 Mill Street, Dublin 8, DO8 X9K6, Ireland.
2. The Promoter will provide the Prize.
3. The full prize details (the ‘Prize’) are as follows:
(i) There will be seven (7) winners (the ‘Winner’)
(ii) The Winner shall be entitled to two nights’ stay in any Staycity aparthotel for two people in a studio or 1 bedroom apartment, subject to availability and must be booked at least four weeks in advance of the proposed arrival date for stay dates before March 31st 2022
(iii) The Winner is not entitled to a stay in any of our Wilde Aparthotels
(iv) Cancellation – if the Winner cancels the trip after booking, the Winner is not entitled to a refund from the Promoter
4. Entry process
Entry takes place automatically by being a member of our Stay Sweet loyalty program.
5. The Prize is non-transferable and can only be claimed by the Winner notified by the Promoter in accordance with clause 11 below.
6. Employees, agents of the Promoter or any affiliated companies or subsidiaries or anyone else connected in any way with the Competition or helping to setup the Competition, shall not be permitted to win the Competition.
7. The Winner of the Competition shall be chosen at random by the Promoter on October 29th 2021
8. The Winner shall be notified by the Promoter privately via direct message on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
9. The Winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name and nationality to be displayed as a Winner on the staycity.com website and all social media platforms.
10. We may request the Winner participates in such promotional activity as is reasonably requested by the Promoter, such as providing the Promoter with content for the Staycity.com website, blog and social media channels for further marketing purposes following the Competition.
11. The Winner shall be given five (5) calendar days from the date of notification to claim the Prize.
12. In the event that the Winner fails to respond to the direct message within five (5) calendar days, chooses not to accept the Prize, is ineligible for the Competition or fails to duly complete, execute and return any document required by the Promoter, he/she shall be immediately disqualified and he/she shall forthwith relinquish any right or entitlement to the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the Winner and shall then randomly select from all remaining eligible Competition Entrants a replacement winner of the Prize (the “Replacement Winner”).
13. The Replacement Winner shall be notified via direct message on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The Replacement Winner shall be given five (5) calendar days from the date of notification to claim the Prize.
14. In the event that the Replacement Winner fails to respond to the direct message within five (5) calendar days, chooses not to accept the Prize, is ineligible for the Competition or fails to duly complete, execute and return any document required by the Promoter, he/she shall be immediately disqualified from the Competition and he/she shall forthwith relinquish any right or entitlement to the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right to select a further Replacement Winner in a similar manner as outlined until such time as the Prize is claimed.
15. If a dispute arises regarding the identity of the individual that submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorised social account holder.
16. The Winner releases and holds the Promoter and its employees, agents, sub-contractors and consultants harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Competition or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any Prize, including without limitation, personal injury, property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel and amend the competition and these terms and conditions without liability and shall not be liable for any breach of its obligations hereunder resulting from causes beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to fires, strikes (of its own or other employees), insurrection or riots, embargoes, delays in transportation, requirements or regulations of any civil or military authority, computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or technical failure
18. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or discontinue this Competition or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to Entrants.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Ireland and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.