Health and Wellbeing
February 03, 2022 9:46am
‘We strive to provide our employees with safe and healthy working conditions, as well as to ensure their wellbeing and happiness.’
Our 2022 goals:
- Develop a plan to provide two days of personal development training to 100% of employees which will be rolled out by 2023.
- Develop a plan to set us on a path to achieve minimum 45:55 gender diversity at higher management levels by 2025.
- Update our Health and Safety policy regarding the use of chemicals in our supply chain.
- Benchmark our performance in the industry with regards to salary and benefits to ensure we are ranked among the leaders in our field for hourly paid staff.
- Conduct two employee satisfaction surveys for all staff to understand where we are doing well and where we need to improve.
View this post on Instagram