#WildeView Photo Competition
September 09, 2021 2:01pm
Our Wilde Aparthotels have wonderful views to discover, either from your room or down the street! We love seeing everyone’s pictures of their rooms or their adventures along the way… We’ve decided to run a #WildeView photo competition where you can WIN 2 nights’ stay in any Wilde Aparthotel.
To enter simply follow our @WildeByStaycity Instagram page and use the #WildeView when posting your photos. Make sure to tag us in your post so we don’t miss it. We’ve left some of our favourites below.
Best of luck, we can’t wait to see your #WildeView photos!
Winner will be announced December 2021.
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
- The promoter of the competition is Staycity Ltd (“Promoter») whose registered offices are at Mission Hall, 11 Mill Street, Dublin 8, DO8 X9K6, Ireland.
- By entering the Competition, the «Entrant» is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and recognises the decision of the Promoter is binding and final. The Entrant is granting Wilde By Staycity to republish their photo and tag them in the posts.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this Competition.
- The Promoter will provide the Prize
- The full prize details (the «Prize») are as follows:
(i) There will be one (1) winner per month (the «Winner»)
(ii) The winner shall be entitled to 2 nights’ stay in any Wilde Aparthotel for 2 people subject to availability and must be booked at least 4 weeks in advance of the proposed arrival date.
(iv) Cancellation – if the Winner cancels the trip after booking, the Winner is not entitled to a refund from the Promoter
- The Prize is non-transferable and can only be claimed by the Winner notified by the Promoter in accordance with clause 10 below.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Each Entrant is required to complete the entry form correctly. The Entrant enters the competition at his/her own risk and on his/her own initiative, and is responsible for complying with all local laws, to the extent any local laws apply. Entry into the Competition may be unlawful under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction and if entry in the Competition is unlawful, the Entrant will breach these terms and conditions and will be immediately disqualified from the Competition.
- Employees, agents of the Promoter or any affiliated companies or subsidiaries or anyone else connected in any way with the Competition or helping to setup the Competition, shall not be permitted to enter the Competition.
- The Competition will run until December 1st 2021. The winner of the Competition shall be chosen at random by the Promoter from all valid entries.
- The Winner shall be notified by the Promoter via their submitted email address.
- The Entrant agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name and nationality to be displayed as a Winner on the staycity.com website and all social media platforms.
- By entering the Competition, the Entrant agrees, in the event that they are a Winner, to co-operate with and participate in such promotional activity as is reasonably requested by the Promoter, such as providing the Promoter with content for the Staycity.com/Wilde website, blog, e-newsletters, and social media channels for further marketing purposes following the Competition.
- In the event that the Winner fails to respond in writing via e-mail or Instagram messenger within five (5) calendar days, chooses not to accept the Prize, is ineligible for the Competition or fails to duly complete, execute and return any document required by the Promoter, he/she shall be immediately disqualified and he/she shall forthwith relinquish any right or entitlement to the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the Winner and shall then randomly select from all remaining eligible Competition Entrants a replacement winner of the Prize (the «Replacement Winner»).
- The Replacement Winner shall be notified via his/her submitted email address. The Replacement Winner shall be given five days from the date of notification to claim the Prize.
- In the event that the Replacement Winner fails to respond in writing via e-mail within five (5) calendar days, chooses not to accept the Prize, is ineligible for the Competition or fails to duly complete, execute and return any document required by the Promoter, he/she shall be immediately disqualified from the Competition and he/she shall forthwith relinquish any right or entitlement to the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right to select a further Replacement Winner in a similar manner as outlined until such time as the Prize is claimed.
- Each Entrant releases and holds the Promoter and its employees, agents, sub-contractors and consultants harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Competition or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any Prize, including without limitation, personal injury, property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- The receipt by an Entrant of a Prize is conditional upon that Entrant executing all releases and other documentation and providing such assistance as the Promoter may reasonably require.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel and amend the competition and these terms and conditions without liability and shall not be liable for any breach of its obligations hereunder resulting from causes beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to fires, strikes (of its own or other employees), insurrection or riots, embargoes, delays in transportation, requirements or regulations of any civil or military authority, computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or technical failure
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or discontinue this Competition or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to Entrants.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Ireland and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.