May 28, 2020 8:55am
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, our UK aparthotels are currently open to exclusively support and selected groups as identified by the Government. They are available to book for all customers for stays from July 4th 2020 onwards. Our aparthotels in France and Italy are open for bookings (for guests within government travel limits) while our Berlin aparthotel will open again on May 30th.
The properties which are remaining open for essential workers only are:
- London – Greenwich High Road
- London – Heathrow
- London – Wilde Covent Garden
- Manchester – Piccadilly
- Liverpool – Waterfront
- Birmingham – Newhall Square
- York – Paragon Street
- Edinburgh – West End
Ireland – Dublin – Millenium Walk
All our apartments come with fully equipped kitchens (kitchenettes in studios) as well as comfortable living space, making them the perfect refuge for hard-working frontline personnel.
The price for these stays will be significantly reduced, and free guest parking is included. Naturally, Staycity is also rigorously following WHO and local authority guidelines to protect the essential workers we accommodate, as well as our own frontline staff.
- All guests must provide ID /documentation to confirm essential worker status upon check-in
- Free parking subject to availability for Health Service Workers only
- Free parking valid from April 1st – May 30th, 2020